DJI Pocket 2 Exclusive Combo
- Pocket-Sized Vlogging Camera
- 3-Axis Stabilization
- 4K /60fps Video Recorder
- 64MP Photo
- ActiveTrack 3.0
- YouTube TikTok Video
- Android and iPhone
- Automatic Editing
- DJI Matrix Stereo
- Ready to Capture it All – DJI Pocket 2 fits perfectly in your hand, bag, or pocket, meaning that you’re ready when your journey begins or something suddenly catches your eye.
- Footage That Stands Out – With 4K/60fps video, 64MP photo, and 3-axis stabilization, DJI Pocket 2 allows you to capture stable footage that pops with life-like detail.
- Focused on the Action – No matter how you move, DJI Pocket 2 keeps you and your friends in the shot with ActiveTrack 3.0.
- Mini-Movies in a Tap – Story mode offers a variety of video and music templates as well as automatic editing tools to help you get inspired.
- Born for Vlogging – Say goodbye to bad selfies and start shooting amazing vlogs with the 93° FOV and 20mm focal length.
- Incredible Videos, Immersive Sound – DJI Matrix Stereo technology records audio with crisp detail that lets you relive any scene.
Pocket-sized and extremely portable, DJI Pocket 2 is a tiny camera that lets you single-handedly record memorable moments. Equipped to stabilize movement and take sharp photos and shoot
h videos, Pocket 2 gives you the freedom to create magic at hand.
A good life is full of color, so show it all. With HDR video, Pocket 2 separates exposure levels by area and layers the image so that the footage pops with life-like detail.
Looking for crazy detail? When taking 64MP photos, the stabilized camera takes sharp 8x zoom shots.
Four microphones on the handle provide surround-sound audio, letting you relive the magic.
Pocket 2 adjusts the direction of audio enhancement wherever the camera is pointing, so your subject is clearly heard.
As the video zooms in, so does the audio, creating a more dynamic soundtrack.
Wind Noise Reduction
Cuts down the wind noise by using built-in microphones.
Pocket 2 lets you record sound in three distinct sound patterns – front, back, and front and back – to suit the scene.