DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo
DJI Action 2 isn't just ultra-versatile, it's also our most powerful action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2. The lightweight aluminum alloy body has a sleek, minimalistic look with a smooth and solid feel. Action 2’s innovative magnetic locking design allows you to interchange accessories quickly and securely. The shape and angle of the lens has been carefully considered for optimal performance and beauty.
Let’s Answer Your Questions
- What are the improvements of DJI Action 2 compared with Osmo Action?
DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action both are portable, durable and versatile anti-shake action cameras with touchscreen, intuitive features and crisp image quality.
Compared with Osmo Action, DJI Action 2 has been comprehensively improved in its design, performance and accessories:
1. Built with magnetic versatility, it allows users to easily switch up different forms for capturing moments on the go.
2. Action 2 offers industry-leading performance, such as 4K/120fps, 155° super-wide FOV, and HorizonSteady, empowering you to create stunning masterpieces anywhere.
3. A wide range of accessories that cover almost all your shooting scenarios, including Front Touchscreen Module, Power Module, Magnetic Lanyard, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, Magnetic Adapter Mount and more to help you get the most out of your Action 2. You can hold it, wear it, attach it to curved or flat surfaces, or connect it to third-party action camera accessories.
4. It is compatible with DJI Mic, DJI's all-new dual-channel wireless microphone system that consists of two microphone transmitters, a receiver, and an ultra-portable charging case. It can deliver clear and crisp audio and elevate your vlogging to the next level.
- What’s the difference between DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo and DJI Action 2 Power Combo? Apart from the accessories included in the combos, what else is worth buying?
DJI Action 2 Dual-Screen Combo includes a Camera Unit, a Front Touchscreen Module, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It can bring you longer battery life, dual touchscreens, and magnetic versatility for diverse scenarios.
DJI Action 2 Power Combo includes a Camera Unit, a Power Combo, a Magnetic Lanyard, a Magnetic Adapter Mount and a power cable. It is a great value for money if you are expecting longer battery life, wearable recording, and expandability.
Apart from the accessories included in the combos, DJI Action 2 is also compatible with Magnetic Headband, Remote Control Extension Rod, Macro Lens, DJI Mic, Waterproof Case, DJI Floating Handle, and so on, all of which you need to purchase separately.
- Can I use the standard accessories of Osmo Action with DJI Action 2 or the other way around? Can I mount third-party accessories to DJI Action 2?
DJI Floating Handle, Osmo Action Extension Rod, and Osmo Action Mounting Kit are compatible with both DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action. Yes. With the Magnetic Adapter Mount, you can mount third-party action camera accessories to DJI Action 2.
- Does DJI Action 2 support wide FOV? Would it cause distortion?
Enhance your perspective and gain improved depth of field with an ultra-wide 155° FOV. Action 2’s custom aspheric lens sharpens edges and reduces image distortion.
- How do I magnetically mount the accessories to DJI Action 2? How strong is the magnetic connection between DJI Action 2 and its accessories?
With magnets in the front and bottom of DJI Action 2, you can magnetically attach Macro Lens to the front, Front Touchscreen Module, Module, Power Module, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, Magnetic Adapter Mount, Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband to the bottom.
The Front Touchscreen Module, Power Module, Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, and Magnetic Adapter Mount all have a built-in magnetic lock that ensures a firm connection between units in active motion scenarios. The Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband use an attachment plate that is more suitable for daily lifestyle scenarios. The Macro Lens magnetically connects directly to the camera. Activities involving strenuous movements should be avoided when using these accessories.
- How long is the battery life of DJI Action 2?
DJI Action 2 Camera Unit can power up to 70 minutes; when connected to a Front Touchscreen Module, the battery life can be extended to up to 160 minutes; when connected to a Power Module, the battery life can be extended up to 180 minutes.*
*Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve) video with electronic image stabilization disabled and should be used for reference only.
- What intuitive shooting features does DJI Action 2 support?
DJI Action 2 supports digital zoom, timelapse, and 8x slow motion videos. After you finish recording, tap AI Editor in DJI Mimo app and effortlessly take your video to the next level.
- Is DJI Action 2 waterproof?
Yes. DJI Action 2 Camera Unit can be used at depths of up to 10 meters, and up to 60 meters by using the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case. It’s not waterproof when used with the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module underwater, so you need to use the Waterproof Case in such situations. Please read the following tips carefully before using DJI Action 2 underwater:
1. Check that the lens filter cap and screen are intact.
2. Avoid high water pressure conditions, such as when cliff diving.
3. Do not use DJI Action 2 in hot springs.
4. After using DJI Action 2 underwater, clean the device with fresh water and let it dry naturally.
- How is the stabilization performance of DJI Action 2? What is HorizonSteady?
DJI Action 2 HorizonSteady uses DJI's latest stabilization algorithm to lock onto a leveled horizon in every frame, regardless of how the camera is mounted or worn. It allows you to capture smooth and stable footage whether you are cycling on bumpy roads or go-karting around a track.
- What microSD card does DJI Action 2 support?
DJI Action 2 supports up to 256GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or Speed Grade 3 microSD cards.
Samsung EVO 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC;
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC;
SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC;
SanDisk High Endurance 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC;
SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC;
SanDisk Extreme 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC;
Lexar 633x 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC.