Full screen ahead. Big screen. Huge impact.
The largest, most advanced display yet makes everything you do with your Watch bigger and better. The most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Measure your blood oxygen level,1 take an ECG,2and access sleep tracking apps.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts, and email, even when you don’t have your phone7
- Stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks on the go7
- Set up and manage Apple Watch for each family member with Family Setup8
- IP6X dust resistance, and swimproof design3
- Measure your blood oxygen1
- Take an ECG2
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
- Track workouts
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging5
- Includes 3 free months of Fitness+, with workouts by top trainers6
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See /watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
5Battery life varies by use and configuration. See /batteries for more information.
6Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see /promo/pdf/EN_US_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.
7Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check /watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support. /en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
8Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check /watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.