Apple watch series 6/se /se 2
Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 40mm
Apple Watch Series 6 GPS, 40mm Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band - Regular
You might also like:
The future of health is on your wrist
Measure your blood oxygen level.¹ Keep an eye on your heart. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display. Live a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Understand your health on a deeper level.
Blood Oxygen. Measure your blood oxygen with a revolutionary new sensor and the Blood Oxygen app.¹
Heart rate. Get notifications for high or low heart rate.
Sleep app. Meet your sleep goals each night so you can live a healthier day.
Every which way
you move counts.
Track your daily activity and precisely measure all your favorite ways to work out, even underwater.²
Choose from running, swimming, yoga, cycling, dance, or almost anything else you’re into — and start measuring your every move.
Your on-the-go command center.
Get calls and texts. Listen to your favorite music. All right from your wrist.
Why Apple Watch
It's the ultimate device for a healthy life.
Get heart notifications. Track your sleep. Quickly call for help in an emergency.3
Track all your daily activity. Precisely measure your favorite workouts.
Get calls and texts. Listen to your favorite music. All right from your wrist.
Add a new band to change up your look. Discover, customize, and share watch faces.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness andwellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/ae/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/ae/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-ae/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires Apple Watch Series 3 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib). See apple.com/ae/watch for compatibility details.
Apple Watch Series 6 44mm
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global^ HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global|
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 39, 40, 41, 66 - Global
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2020, September 18|
|BODY||Dimensions||44 x 38 x 10.4 mm (1.73 x 1.50 x 0.41 in)|
|Weight||47.1 g (1.66 oz)|
|SIM||^ 50m water resistantECG certified (region dependent SW application; HW available on all models)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Retina LTPO OLED, 1000 nits (peak)|
|Size||1.78 inches, 10.0 cm2 (~60.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||448 x 368 pixels (~326 ppi density)|
|Internal||32GB 1GB RAM|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band|
|Bluetooth||^ Natural language commands and dictation (talking mode)|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|FEATURES||Sensors||^ Natural language commands and dictation (talking mode)|
|BATTERY||Li-Ion 303.8 mAh (1.17 Wh), non-removable|
|Standby||Up to 18 h (mixed usage)|
|MISC||Colors||Silver, Graphite (DLC), Gold (PVD)|
Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) – GPS, Sport Band
- Retina display up to 1000 nits brightness
- 40mm or 44mm case size
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular rhythm notification
- Fall and crash Detection
- 50m water resistant
Apple Watch SE 2 (44mm) – Full Smartwatch Specifications – Apple at its “Far Out” event on the 7th of September announced the Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, and Apple Watch SE 2. All three watches run on the WatchOS 9 out of the box, and the new operating system which also supports Apple Watch 4, 5, 6, 7, and SE brings new features such as the ability to track sleep stages, custom workouts, multisport workout, new watch faces, and a low power battery saver mode. The Watch SE 2 is the successor to the Watch SE which debuted in 2021. It’s a lower-end Apple Watch model that lacks an always-on display, blood oxygen measurement and ECG tracking, yet an outstanding smartwatch with many features.
The Watch SE 2 like its predecessor comes in two sizes; 40mm and 44mm. Each of these sizes is available in GPS-only and GPS+Cellular models. The cellular model is a standalone smartwatch that can make and receive calls without an iPhone. The SE 2 spots the same rectangular shape as Watch SE and its available in only aluminum build unlike the Watch 8 which is available in stainless steel and aluminum materials. The straps are made of silicone and can be swapped.
Rated 5ATM, the Watch SE 2 is waterproof up to 50 meters. It’s available in three colors; midnight, starlight and silver colors. The 44mm unit has a 1.78 inches display size while the 40mm unit has a 1.57 inches display size, both are powered by LTPO OLED display with brightness up to 1000nits. It leverages a touch-sensitive screen, a physical button, and a digital crown to offer effortless navigation.
In the fitness department, the Watch SE 2 is able to track steps, calories, distance, sleep, and heart rate. It welcomes a more powerful 256g accelerometer that enables crash detection. It also features incidental fall detection like its predecessor. Meanwhile, with WatchOS 9, Watch SE 2 welcomes new features such as heart rate zones, more running metrics, multisport workouts, custom workouts, and a new medication app.
The Watch SE 2 has a speaker and microphone like its predecessor and it’s able to make and receive calls. The Cellular model can make and receive calls without a phone. It’s also equipped with an NFC chip that enables non-contactless payments via Apple Pay in supported countries. It packs a 32GB massive storage capacity that lets you add enough music to the watch which you can listen to offline.
The Watch SE 2 like its predecessor will alert you when you receive a notification on your phone and it will also allow you to reply to notifications using your voice, dictations, and emojis or type the reply directly using the built-in qwerty keyboard.
Apple Watch SE 2 Features
- Features 1.78 inches LTPO OLED-powered display. Navigation is via touchscreen, 1 physical button, and a digital rotating crown with a hepatic feedback mechanism.
- Ion-X glass covers the display of the aluminum model.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- You can customize the watch face from available watch faces or download watch faces from the pool of many watch faces available on the app store. 4 new watch faces have also been added.
- Available in aluminum with nylon and sapphire crystal back. The straps are interchangeable and come in 22mm for (40mm) and 24mm for (44mm).
- Available in midnight, starlight and silver colors.
- Features Find my phone, remote music control, and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS, and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (swim-proof), it’s waterproof up to 50 meters.
- Compatible with iPhone 8+ and iOS 16.0+ devices.
- Inbuilt microphone supports voice inputs and a loudspeaker that lets you make and receive calls directly from the watch.
- Both GPS and Cellular models are equipped with 32GB onboard storage capacity that lets you take your music with you.
- Get access to Apple Music with over 75 million tracks of musical motivation on your wrist. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook. A subscription may be required. Other music services include Spotify, Youtube Music, and Tidal.
- Equipped with an NFC chip that allows you to make payments on the go with Apple Pay (Not supported in all countries) .
- Features an App store that allows you to search and install your favorite apps directly on the watch.
- Features international emergency calling that lets you call respective emergency contacts almost anywhere in the world.
- Siri can translate spoken words into a different language (10 languages supported). It also allows you to do simple tasks with your voice.
- With WatchOS 9, the built-in qwerty keyboard now supports additional 6 languages. This includes French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish.
Apple Watch SE 2 Fitness Tracking Features
- Comes with preloaded sports modes including yoga, cycling, indoor and outdoor running and swimming. New multisport workout mode has been added, and you can now also create custom workouts.
- Tracks your swimming activities which include laps count, track average lap pace, and auto-detect stroke type to accurately measure active calorie burnt.
- Features a breathing App in the mindfulness app that can help you return back to calm by encouraging you to take a moment in your day to do deep breathing exercises for relaxation and stress reduction. The mindfulness app also has a reflect feature that allows you set an intention and center yourself with a beautiful animation.
- With inbuilt GPS, you can track outdoor activities, so that you can see your pace in real-time, location, and routes. With WatchOS 9, you can now see your elevation data, activity ring, and heart rate zones as you train.
- Equipped with a second-generation heart rate sensor that tracks your heart rate so you can manage the intensity of your training effortlessly.
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories, and sedentary reminder.
- The Activity ring app features stand, move and exercise functions that help monitor your daily activities, and can tell when you’re sitting, standing or exercising more often than required. You can as also compete with friends.
- Features incidental fall detection that can help you seek and get immediate help when a fall has occurred by auto-dialing preset emergency contacts if the watch detects a fall and you’re unresponsive for 60 seconds. Moreover, with a powerful 256 g-forces accelerometer, the Watch SE 2 can now detect when your car has crashed.
- Supports menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log your cycle which can help you monitor and detect changes.
- There is a Noise App that alerts you when decibels rise to levels that can impact your hearing. Moreover, hearing protection has been improved to be able to alert you when you reach the weekly listening dose as recommended by health authorities.
- There is a Handwashing app that guides you to wash your hand for up to 20 seconds in line with WHO recommendations as well as reminds you to wash your hands when you get home which can help prevent Covid-19.
- The map app can help you find the perfect lane to follow as well as allows you to search nearby places.
- The Sleep tracking app will track your total sleep time and time spent in each four stages of sleep. There is also a respiratory rate feature that tracks your breathing rate during sleep, and you can see your respiratory rate in the health app.
- Equipped with an always-on altimeter that lets you see your elevation changes in real-time as you climb up or down.
- Features Apple Fitness+ – A premium fitness service powered by Apple Watch that gives you access to world-class workouts by the world’s best trainers. Workout metrics can also be synced to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
- The compass app has been redesigned with the addition of three different views. You can also retrace your steps using the backtrack feature.
- Added a new medication app that lets you log your medications such as supplements, vitamins, and more so that you never get to skip your schedules.
- Compact, stylish and lightweight design.
- A decent health tracker.
- Onboard 32GB storage capacity.
- Incidental fall detection, crash detection, emergency SOS and international calling.
- Quite cheap, yet great features.
- Battery life isn’t so impressive.
- Not compatible with Android devices.
- Lacks ECG and blood oxygen measurements.
- Lacks always-on display.
- Lacks fast charging.
Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) GPS 40mm Midnight Aluminum Case with Midnight Sport Band - S/M
About this item
A great deal to love.
More features. For less than you’d expect.
Heavy on features. Light on price.
All-new features. Still light on price.
Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe. Perfect for kids and older adults using Family Setup.1
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE2
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS,3 and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications4
- Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks (for use with GPS models)
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay5
- Swimproof design6
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations7
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details.
2Results based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
3Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
5Apple Pay is not available in all markets.
6Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time.
7A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
8Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability.
info:We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
- Apple Watch 2022
- GPS Capable
- Apple Watch
FeaturesNo features description available
SizeS/M fits 130-180mm Wrist
Assembled Product Weight0.8 lb
Battery Life30 h
Manufacturer Part NumberMNT73LL/A
Watch Band MaterialOther
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)11.65 x 2.99 x 1.36 Inches